ALTERNATIVE brings together a qualified team with a strong scientific and musical expertise dedicated to the design of numerous cultural and sports facilities, as well as major projects.
Each operation entrusted to us is supported by a team of specialists chosen for the project. This team consists of at least the following stakeholders :
- an acoustic engineer and / or lighting designer, project manager, responsible for the mission, for the realization of the studies and the whole of the follow-up of realization until the reception operations ;
- an acoustical technician and / or lighting technician for the realization of measurement campaigns, modeling and calculation processes ;
- an assistant to ensure the administrative and financial follow-up throughout the project.
This choice ensures a constant internal dialogue to facilitate the work of synthesis and allow the clear presentation of proposals and technical solutions to our Clients.
Acoustic engineers / lighting engineers profile
- Acoustique, Éclairage et Climatisation – École Nationale Supérieure d’Ingénieurs de Poitiers – ENSIP
- Acoustique Architecturale – Université Pierre-et-Marie-Curie – UPMC (Paris 6)
- Génie mécanique spécialité Acoustique et Vibrations Industrielles – Université de technologie de Compiègne – UTC
Acoustic technicians / lighting technicians profile
- Acoustique et Vibration – Université du Mans
- Acoustique et Environnement Sonore – Université de Montpellier