The new Olympique Lyonnais stadium will house the arena and the training centre.
This stadium is designed for about 58,000 seats. It will hold around 35 major events per year (mainly on weekends) including 26 matches for the Olympique Lyonnais team, a number of major sporting events and concerts.
This development covers 38 hectares and consists of:
- The arena, the centrepiece of the project;
- Ancilliary spaces such as stores, a museum, meeting rooms, lounges, restaurants, offices, the OL headquarters and an OL store;
- The training Centre with its 5 pitches, including one indoor, and stands for public trainings.
Detailed environmental noise and reverberation assessments have been carried out thanks to 3D modelling and our expertise.
© Populous / Alternative
– Environmental noise assessment
– And room acoustics studies
Client : Fonciere du Montout
Size : 38 ha
Capacity : 58,000 seats
Value : 381 M€
Location : Decines-Charpieu (69)
Opération : Construction
Architect : Populous
Building Company : Vinci
Handed over in 2016